Mekon RV-1 Pen Cleaner
Mekon RV-1 Pen cleaner – Effective washing float for pressure washing all pens from Ø 315 to Ø 500 without sinker tube, and is equipped with nozzles for disinfection after washing as standard.
The RV-1 runs under the bridles and lies low in the water to avoid unnecessary lifting of the flotation collar.
The cleaner connects to the service boat’s existing hydraulics and is operated by radio control. Customer feedback indicates that washing time will be approximately 30-45 minutes when cleaning a 120 m Ø 400 flotation collar under optimal conditions.
RV-1 main dimensions
|Buoyancy||9 000 kg|
|Weight||2 700 kg|
|Lifting rings||1 300 kg – angle tolerance +/- 45°|
|Lifting rings||7 800 kg – angle tolerance +/- 45°|
The Mekon RV-1 requires a good high-pressure pump with a minimum capacity of 500 l/min and working pressure of 230-250 bar.
External HPU can be supplied as an option for RV-1
Effective cleaning of flotation collars without a sinker tube!
• Efficient pressure washing of all pens from Ø 315 to Ø 500
• Self-supporting barge in robust PE construction
• Cleans the flotation collar with bridles intact
• Releases service vessel crane capacity during operation
• Operator-friendly control of unit with radio-controlled hydraulic propulsion
• Durable and hygienic construction
“We have both the RV-1 and RV-2 for cleaning and disinfecting our locations. They are time-saving, cost-effective and the cage rings are spotlessly clean!”Jan Arild Kiil, Lerøy Aurora AS